Our practice offers a complete range of accounting services, including receivables, payables, and payroll management. We prepare financial statements in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for use by banks, investors, and other third parties. Our firm will also prepare custom financial reports for internal, managerial use.
- Bookkeeping/Write-Up Our practice provides full-charge bookkeeping services, including general journal and subsidiary ledger maintenance, bank statement reconciliation, and receivables and payables tracking and analysis.
- Payroll Services Our practice offers complete payroll preparation and payroll tax reporting services. We prepare all federal and state returns and offer full magnetic media and electronic filing capabilities.
- Reviews and Compilations Our practice offers full Review and Compilation services for small to medium sized firms.
- Financial Statements Our practice prepares professional, GAAP-compliant financial statements as well as tailor-made financial analyses that can help business owners and managers eliminate inefficiency and realize a business's full profit potential.
- Financial Analysis Using your financial statements, we learn where you are not utilizing all of your resources effectively. This provides you with clear answers as to what you can do to improve.
- ©QuickBooks Support Our staff is trained to provide the client with the most efficient computer support. The support includes, but is not limited to ©QuickBooks.
Our practice offers a full range of tax planning and compliance services. We will work with you year-round if necessary in order to minimize your total tax burden. Our firm also prepares all federal, state and local tax returns for individuals and businesses.
- Tax Preparation Our practice offers professional preparation of all federal, state, and local tax returns at competitive, affordable rates.
- Tax Planning Our practice continuously monitors federal, state, and local tax law changes to allow its clients to minimize current and future tax liabilities. If necessary, we can implement tailor-made due-date tax compliance monitoring systems to prevent costly interest and penalty assessments attributable to late filing. Of course, we offer full tax preparation and filing services.
- IRS and State/Local Representation Our practice knows the tax laws, and we know how your tax return was prepared. We can provide complete representation services before the IRS as well as state and local taxing authorities. We are also experienced in negotiating Offers in Compromise with the IRS.
- Sales Tax Services Our practice prepares all sales tax filings and offers full sales tax audit representation.
- Estate, Gift and Trust Tax Return Preparation Our practice provides expert preparation of federal and state estate, gift, and trust tax returns.
Our company offers a wide range of consulting services to help you improve business operations, boost efficiency, and increase the bottom line.
- Estate Planning Our practice offers estate planning services so you can minimize both federal and state estate tax liabilities. We will endeavor to protect your heirs from the unneeded emotional devastation that can be caused by estate tax levies.
- Consulting Services Our Company offers a wide range of consulting services to help you improve business operations, boost efficiency, and increase the bottom line.
- Employment Benefit Plans We can help you establish comprehensive employee benefit plans and can review your existing plans for ERISA and tax compliance.
- Management Advisory Services Our practice offers complete management advisory services, including systems implementation and management, cost controls, employee benefit plan restructuring, and much more.
- Pension & Profit Sharing Plans Would you like help setting up a pension or profit sharing plan? Talk to us!
- Litigation Support We can provide a full range of assistance for you and your legal counsel.
- Notary Public Services If you have any official documents that need to be witnessed and signed by a Notary, come see us.
Bradley, Thomas & Matthew Close, Certified Public Accountants, PLLC
"If our clients are successful, then we will be successful"